- Check out the promotion page to find out more details about the current offer
- Redeem offer by completing an easy to understand online form
Car owners that trust Castrol for their oil needs can enjoy some decent savings by checking out the brand’s latest promotion. To find out more regarding the details customers will need to go directly to the Castrol Promotion page. Currently the brand is offering customers some nice discounts on Castrol oil change services. When a Castrol oil change is purchased at a service center customers will receive a check made payable to their oil change service center for use on their next Castrol oil change service. Customers who purchased the GTX High Mileage, GTX Magnatec, Tection Extra, or Hypuron varieties will receive a check for $10 while customers that purchased Castrol Edge variety will receive a check for $15. In order to take advantage of the offer customers will need to provide some basic information at the Castrol Promotion page.
What information is needed at the Castrol Promotion page?
- Customers will need to confirm the purchase by entering the promo code, product purchased, purchase location name, purchase location address, store number, and total receipt amount
- The purchase receipt will need to be uploaded to the Castrol Promotion page with the amount paid and date of purchase clearly visible
- After confirming the purchase customers will need to enter their name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address
- To continue customers will need to answer a few question regarding their oil usage, agree to the Terms & Conditions, and verify they are at least 18 years old
- Customers will have the option to sign up to receive future communication (news, offers, etc) from Castrol during the redemption process
Castrol is the world’s leading maker of premium lubricating oils with headquarters located in the United Kingdom. The company operates out of over 40 countries and employs around 7,000 employees worldwide. Customers wishing to contact the company by mail can write to Octagon House/Over Rd, Cambridge CB24 4QZ, United Kingdom.
Which Castrol oil is the best?
Top 10 Best Motor Oils: Comparison TableOilTypeConfigurationSTP PRO FormulaConventional5W-30; 5W-20; 10W-30AmazonBasics Conventional Motor OilConventional5W-20; 5W-30; 10W-30; 10W-40; 20W-50Castrol GTX Synthetic BlendBlend5W-30Pennzoil Motor OilConventional5W-30; 5W-20; 10W-306 more rows•May 22, 2020www.twelfthroundauto.com › best-motor-oilThe Best Motor Oil of 2020: Top 10 Brands and Products | Twelfth ...www.twelfthroundauto.com › best-motor-oil
How long does Castrol EDGE Titanium last?
It provides ultimate performance, for an extended drain of 20,000 miles or a full year*. Castrol EDGE Extended Performance with Fluid TITANIUM Technology, is the natural choice for drivers of cars, light trucks and SUVs who demand outstanding performance and protection over a full year or 20,000 miles.
Is castor oil good for cars?
Castor oil has a high film strength, which helps prevent metal-to-metal contact between points on an engine. This makes castor motor oil an excellent racing lubricant for high-performance engines.
Is Castrol Edge 100 synthetic?
Castrol Edge is marketed as a fully synthetic oil, but according to its MSDS, Edge is formulated from a hydrotreated heavy paraffinic base oil, indicating that the base oil is of mineral roots. They must buy their Base Oils if PAO Group IV or Group V.