Bright House Party
- Sweepstakes can be entered online or through text
- Grand Prize and First Prizes are available to be won
- Official Rules of the sweepstakes can be requested
Anyone who likes to entertain would have a hard time turning down a FREE catered dinner at their residence for up to 9 of their closest friends or family members (or even loose acquaintances for the matter). Those who agree with this assumption may want to consider signing up for the Bright House Party Sweepstakes. To begin the registration process online, participants will need to go to the Bright House Party page and fill out a form with a first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and address. Those who would rather enter via text can do so by texting the keyword DINNER to short code 467467. Participants who feel the need to review the Official Rules before going all-in on the sweepstakes can click the link posted at the bottom of the Bright House Party page.
I like what I’m hearing so far……anything else I need to be aware of?
- The sweepstakes begins on May 1st, 2020 and closes on July 31st, 2020
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old
- There will be 13 weekly First Prizes awarded throughout the sweepstakes
- Grand Prize random drawing will be held on or around August 2nd, 2020
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all available prizes comes to $4,980
In addition to the catered dinner the Grand Prize Winner will receive a check for $500 that can be used to purchase invitations, decorations, or other party supplies (at winner’s discretion). Whoever is lucky enough to capture the Grand Prize will need to make sure the dinner takes place prior to February 2nd, 2020. Those who aren’t satisfied with only having access to the Official Rules through the link at the Bright House Party page can send a written request for a hard copy no later July 31st, 2020.
Official Rules Requests Address
- PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625-0466