Bluestem TCPA Settlement
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled Timothy Haight v. Bluestem Brands Inc.
- The case is pending in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
- In order to receive a settlement payment class members MUST file a claim form before May 16, 2020
The Bluestem TCPA Settlement revolves around claims that they violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by making use of a bothersome automatic telephone dialing system to call the cell phones of potential class members. These automated phone class were related to debts owed on account at with Fingerhut, Gettington, or PayCheck Direct. The lead plaintiff in the Bluestem TCPA settlement is listed as Timothy Haight and even though Bluestem Brands denies any wrong doing they have agreed to a settlement pot of $4,400,000.
Bluestem TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Footnotes
- At this time it is estimated that class members who file timely claims should receive a settlement payment ranging between $20 and $30
- The lawsuit is listed as Case No. 2015-CH-13359
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on 06/08/2016
- Attorney Alexander Burke will represent all Bluestem TCPA class members who file timely claims (Mr Burke is from BURKE LAW OFFICES, LLC)
- Callan Albritton & Peter B. King will represent Bluestem Brands
Who is a class members in the Bluestem TCPA Settlement? Anyone who received an unwanted cell phone call without giving prior express consent from Bluestem Brands and its subsidiaries between Sept. 11, 2009 and Nov. 15, 2014.
How to contact the Bluestem TCPA class action lawsuit administrators?
- [email protected] (email)
- 888-664-1664 (this number can be used to request a claim form as well)
- Bluestem TCPA Settlement c/o Dahl Administration PO Box 3616 Minneapolis, MN 55403-0616 (claims can be filed online or by mail)
The settlement fairness hearing will take place at Courtroom 2508 of the Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington Street, Chicago, Illinois 60602 but class members are NOT required to attend in order to collect a settlement payment.