- Employees can gain online access to award selection
- Invitation information will need to be entered to begin
It’s always good to be recognized for a job well done. Workers who are employed at companies that work with O.C. Tanner should be thrilled with the ease of which they can claim the award associated with their recognition. To get started with the award selection process, employees will need to go to the Award Select page and enter their last name and Personal Access Number. Once the required information has been entered the Continue button will need to be clicked in order to proceed.
What is O.C Tanner?
- O.C. Tanner is a developer of strategic employee recognition solutions with world headquarters located in Salt Lake City, Utah
- The company has over 8,000 clients in 150 countries and more than 1,500 employees from over 56 different countries
- O.C. Tanner ranked 40 on the 2015 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list and serves 23 Fortune 100 companies
- Per year the company delivers 4.2 million awards to 19 million users across the globe (with over a 99% on-time delivery rate)
- O.C. Tanner also has headquarters located in Canada (Burlington), the United Kingdom (Essex), and India (Mumbai)
The Personal Access Number needed to select an award through the Award Select page is 14 digits long and can be found on reward invitations. Employees who want to select an award should be sure to enter their last name exactly as spelled on the invitation. Individuals who have questions or comments that they wish to communicate to O.C. Tanner can reach out directly to the company’s headquarters.
O.C. Tanner World Headquarters Contact Information
- 1930 S. State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84115
- (800) 453-7490
- [email protected]
What does OC Tanner do?
O.C. Tanner Company is an employee recognition company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company maintains offices in Canada, England, Singapore, Australia, and India, and is one of the largest manufactures of retail and corporate awards in the United States.
What is Appreciatehub?
Webshop Analysis. appreciatehub.com is using a computer that hosts other websites.
How do you like to receive recognition?
Here are 8 small but powerful ways to recognize employees who are doing a great job.Give Shout-Outs. ... Offer fun projects or professional/personal development opportunities. ... Take them to lunch. ... Distribute non-cash rewards. ... Loosen the reins. ... Throw a competition, party, or potluck. ... Encourage peer-to-peer recognition.More items...•May 7, 2020gethppy.com › employeerecognition › 8-small-powerful-ways-recogniz...8 Small But Powerful Ways To Recognize Employees | Hppygethppy.com › employeerecognition › 8-small-powerful-ways-recogniz...
How does Google recognize their employees?
At Google, they use the “no name program” to do just that. It was designed for executives to recognize teams for outstanding performance, with incentives ranging from team celebrations to team trips. Group rewards encourage bonding among team members. Getting your teams to work together benefits the entire company.