- Login to GM GlobalConnect application with a User Name and password
- Password recovery and Help Desk assistance is available for users experiencing technical issues
Individuals or auto partners looking to access the General Motors GlobalConnect application can do so by getting on the internet and cruising over to the VSP login page. Once at the login page users will need to hit the Login button after entering a User Name and password into the appropriate fields. Users that cannot seem to remember their passwords can enter their User Names after clicking the Forgot Password? link to start the recovery process. Those that have taken it a step further and have gone ahead and forgotten their User Names will be forced to call the Help Desk for assistance. Before getting the correct Help Desk phone numbe,r users or auto partners will need to confirm their country and verify the application they are calling about (GM GlobalConnect).
A Closer Look at General Motors 2020 Company Performance
- Through April 2020 the retails sales of the Chevrolet brand of General Motors is up 9%
- A big part of the increased sales for Chevrolet is the all new Chevy Malibu which has nearly doubled its retail share from last year
- The Buick brand of General Motors has grown retail registrations faster than all but one other brand so far in 2020
- The GMC brand of General Motors recently had its best April since 2004 with the Sierra leading the way up 14% in deliveries
- The Cadillac brand is coming on strong in 2020 with the ATS, CTS, and XTS models gaining year over year market share in their segments
General Motors Company sells cars, trucks, and auto parts all over the globe and operates under the GM North America, GM Europe, GM International Operations, GM South America, and GM Financial segments. The company was founded way back in 1897 and makes its headquarters in Detroit, Michigan. To reach General Motors Company headquarters customers can write to 300 Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48265 or call 313-556-5000.