AT&T My Work Life
- A User ID is needed to complete the login
- FAQs are provided for those in need of help
AT&T employees who need to gain access to the company’s Global Logon portal can do so by visiting the AT&T My Work Life page and signing in with a User ID and password. Those who plan on coming back often may want to check the Remember Me box to make future logins a little less tedious. AT&T employees or contractors who require help with a password can click the link posted under the login box at the AT&T My Work Life page for assistance. After clicking the password assistance link a password page will appear that allows users to register a new password, change a password or security profile, or reset a password. Those who still can’t figure it out may want to click the link to the password FAQs posted at the left side of the password help page.
A Brief Profile on AT&T
- AT&T is a Fortune 500 company that has a Reported Consolidated Revenue of $163.8 billion as of 2020
- The company is the largest pay TV provider in the United States with over 25 million video subscribers
- AT&T’s high-speed mobile internet network covers almost 400 million individuals within North America
- As far as communications companies go AT&T is the largest in the world when comparing by revenues
- AT&T has invested billions into the economy and provides jobs to more than 200,000 people in the U.S.
The AT&T Global Logon portal can also be accessed by signing in with a SecurID Token or SAFENet Token. Those who use the SecurID Token will need to enter a User ID, a Token PIN, and Token Display. Employees who use the SAFENet Token will need to enter a User ID and passcode. The FAQ links posted at the AT&T My Work Life page can be utilized by those with questions regarding the SecurID or SAFENet Token login process.
AT&T Corporate Headquarters