Apply Explorer Card
- Invitation Number found on offer will be needed
- A variety of perks and benefits are available
Sometimes the best credit card a consumer can apply for is one that they have been personally invited to by the credit card company. Consumers who have received a personal invitation from Chase to apply for the United MileagePlus Explorer card can jump on the opportunity to receive the many perks and benefits the card offers by going to the Apply Explorer Card page. To get started with the application process customers will need to enter the Invitation Number found on their personalized offer along with a zip code and last name. Once the required information has been entered at the Apply Explorer Card page, applicants will be well on their way to owning a card that can help score free first checked bags and priority boarding privileges on flights.
A Thoughtful Review of the United MileagePlus Explorer Card
- Cardholders can be treated to a jaw dropping 30,000 bonus miles when they spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months of opening an account
- Those who add an authorized user and make at least one purchase within the first 3 months will receive a not-so-shabby 5,000 bonus miles
- Cardholders will received 2 miles for every buck spent on United Airlines tickets and 1 miles for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- The first free checked bag perk applies to both the cardholder and a companion for the first checked bag on each flight (up to $100 value per roundtrip)
- United MileagePlus Explorer cardholders will be awarded an additional 10,000 bonus miles when they spend 25,000 on purchases in a calendar year
Those who aren’t yet convinced about moving forward with an application through the Apply Explorer Card page may want to consider the fact that they will never have to worry about any rotten foreign transaction fees with the United MileagePlus Explorer Card. As if that wasn’t enough card holders will also receive 2 one-time-use United Club passes every year. Those who want to go over the complete details of their offer will need to refer to their mail package.
Chase Customer Service
What is the best credit card for free flights?
Best Airline Credit CardsCapital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card. ... Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. ... Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express. ... Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express. ... Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard® ... United℠ Explorer Card. ... Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card.More items...•Nov 20, 2020www.creditcards.com › airline-milesBest Airline Miles Credit Cards of December 2020 - CreditCards.comwww.creditcards.com › airline-miles
What does 50000 United miles get you?
The current sign up bonus is 50,000 points after you spend ,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. You'll also get a 0 travel credit per year which wipes away a big chunk of the 0 annual fee.
What is the best United Airlines credit card?
The best United credit card is the United MileagePlus Explorer card because it rewards new cardholders with 65,000 miles for spending ,000 in the first 3 months and provides priority boarding plus at least 1 free checked bag on all United flights.
What is the United Explorer card?
The United Explorer Card offers all of the perks an occasional United flyer might need, including the benefits just mentioned, as well as a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit (up to 0) and two United Club one-time passes each year.