Allstate Benefits My Benefits
- Obtain coverage and claim information from All State 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Those who have not registered for the service will have to with their SSN #, DOB, and zip code (at least one active coverage is required to register)
- Returning Allstate customers can simply login with a LOGIN ID
The Allstate Benefits My Benefits service is free to use and Allstate Benefits is the marketing name used by American Heritage Life Insurance Company and Allstate Life Insurance Company of New York who are subsidiaries of The Allstate Corporation. Please dial (800) 521-3535 for any questions and concerns about the My Benefits program OR customers looking to contact Allstate MyBenefits by email should send it to: [email protected]
My Allstate Account Benefits Footnotes
- Once registered customers can quickly file a Outpatient Physician’s treatment(OPT) benefits claim
- Express claims will be processed in 1 or 2 business days
- It is recommended the Allstate Benefits My Benefits program be used with Internet Explorer as when it is used with newer browsers some of the data entry is not recognized appropriately
- When registering please enter the numbers (i.e. SSN # and zip code) without any spaces, dashes or slashes
Please note that any questions regarding a Allstate policy, claims, or billing claim issue should be directed to a Allstate claim specialist at (800) 937-7039 or for those that need to fax claim related documents: (866) 427-3692 (fax). Anyone looking to contact the claims department via email should send it to: [email protected]
- Northfield Township, Illinois based insurance company
- Founded in 1931 and is considered the second largest insurance company in the United States
- Has more than 40,000 employees
Allstate trades on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol ALL and the corporate office is based at 2775 Sanders Road Northbrook, IL 60062. Allstate is recognized world-wide via their Good Hands at Allstate logo.
What is covered by accident insurance?
Accident Insurance. ... Accident insurance helps you pay for the medical and out-of-pocket costs that you may incur after an accidental injury. This includes emergency treatment, hospital stays, and medical exams, and other expenses you may face, such as transportation and lodging needs.
Does accident cover dental?
Treatment for an accidental injury to sound natural teeth, and/or any facial fractures will be covered in the hospital or emergency room, along with the doctor's or dentist's services, when the accidental injury is the direct cause for the treatment, independent of other disease or bodily injury.
How does Allstate accident insurance work?
Group voluntary accident coverage from Allstate Benefits pays cash benefits for expenses associated with an accidental injury and can help protect hard-earned savings should an on- or off-the-job accidental injury occur. No one plans to have an accident. ... Accidental Death - Pays a benefit for accidental death.
How long does it take to get a critical illness payout?
The payout will be made as a lump sum based on the amount insured. The check for this payout is usually sent out to you within 30 days after your claim.