AARP The Hartford Save Feb 13
- AARP Members can start the quote process by entering a zip code online
- On average AARP members save $420 when purchasing a policy with The Hartford
- The average savings amount of $420 is based on customers who became new auto insurance policyholders between 7/1/14 and 6/30/15
- The program is underwritten by Hartford Fire Insurance Company and its affiliates
- In Washington the program is underwritten by Hartford Casualty Insurance Company and in Michigan it is underwritten by Trumbull Insurance Company
- Depending on the state some specific features, credits, and discounts may vary and may not be available
- All applicants are individually underwritten and some may not qualify
- Unfortunately the program is currently unavailable in Massachusetts, Canada, and U.S. Territories or possessions.
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. is a personal and commercial insurance provider doing business in the United States. The company was founded all the way back in 1810 and has its headquarters appropriately located in Hartford, Connecticut. AARP members that would like to learn a little more about The Hartford before committing to an insurance contract can write to One Hartford Plaza Hartford, CT 06155 or call 860-547-5000.
Does AARP offer auto and home insurance?
AARP members can buy AARP/The Hartford homeowners and auto insurance online, over the phone (888-808-5254), or through the mail.
What is a safe haven account?
A safe haven is an investment that is expected to retain or increase in value during times of market turbulence. Safe havens are sought by investors to limit their exposure to losses in the event of market downturns.
What does the Hartford do?
The Hartford helps its customers prepare for the unexpected, protect what's most important to them and prevail when the unforeseen happens. For more information about The Hartford, visit our About Us page. The Hartford in 1920 for protection against disability.
What insurance company does AARP use?
AARP life insurance comes from New York Life Insurance Company. AARP members ages 50 through 80 can purchase the insurance.
Does AARP have accident forgiveness?
One coverage is Accident Forgiveness, available in select states. This can be added to the AARP® Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford1 and can help you avoid a surcharge on your car insurance policy following your first at-fault accident.
Does AARP have car and house insurance?
Cover your car and home with the AARP Auto and Home Insurance Program from The Hartford and save on both. Save up to 5% on auto insurance and up to 20% on condo, renters or home insurance by bundling them with us.
Is Hartford insurance through AARP good?
The Claim. The Hartford promises affordable rates, quality coverage, and excellent customer service. It offers insurance to drivers of all ages, but it focuses on serving AARP members, offering them benefits that can't be found elsewhere — like lifetime renewability and extra in-home assistance following an accident.
How much does AARP Auto Insurance Cost?
The average cost of AARP auto insurance is ,332 per 12-month policy — or approximately 1 per month (methodology).